remember when i said i knew what i wanted to do.
i lied.
i have no idea. i am acctually thinking really i dont want a real job until i am 27. that seems like a good age. why? because i am 20(almost 21!) but have no idea what i want to do with the rest of my life at the moment. like what if what i decided and spent thousands of dollars on i hate in 5 or 10 years. really? what will happen then? blah. whatever.
and then last night god was soo cool. I joined this biblestudy/homegroup from my chruch in toledo. my chruch up here is huge, like the chapel but bigger and more modern. like the chapels youngest son or something. anyways, since its so big its hard to get to know anyone and yeah that makes it difficult to be at home at chruch. so i searched around, and didnt have to look far but there is a group that meets on monday nights (which works perfectly for me!) and yeah, i found someone to give me a ride (i dont have a car and its wayy to far to bike) so yeah and last night it was really cool just to be real with these people. annddd there was a girl there that i knew from the chapel. like i mean we wernt best friends or anything but i regconized her face and was like ah! i know you. she goes to bg and its really weird like such a small world.
anyways, this is exactly what i needed and i am so thankful for god to provided me. like wow. and i am really excited to see where god leads us. anyways.
today work is slow. its beautiful out and i cant wait to go to mississippi for fall break. its going to be awesome.
yay for upcoming fun in september and october. SO busy.
1- Big little night!
2- football season!
3- birthday
4-homecoming week - esp the parade!
5-fall break and heading to mississippi
6-ed and i two year !!
7-halloween
8-novemeber.
where did the semester go? hahah
This is going to be my website in order to communicate with my friends and family from America! Enjoy! Comment!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AH yes I still struggle with this. However, as I get older, I think I'm much less concerned with the whole career thing and more concerned with if I'm happy and doing fun things along the way. And I guess as long as you allow yourself that then I think the journey's much more fun. I try to think of life happening right now and me being in a tiny smelly apartment in the Old West End forever because then I know that if anything else suprisingly greater happens then what I have right now, I'll always be super happy and truly grateful.
And oh I love you bloggerfriend.
Post a Comment