The other picture is of my new (really cheap!) coat and hat, i look french... haha oh well.
Let's see... what else is new...Update: Classes are going well, I am just auditing my Anthropology class, because i was bored to death in it, and then i picked up a govt and politics class. I have to write a 15 page paper in that class (gasp!) but if i dont wait until the last minute i will be fine... I got an A on my last quiz and test, tonight I will study for my german test tomorrow.
Language: I can order at the cafes, i know my numbers and alphabet and some verbs and nouns and other basic things. I sound like a fool when I speak but it takes time.
Money: God has totally answered my prayers and providing for me. and also I have been able to learn how to cook so I am saving money by not eating out all the time. ( i made really good chili and i am enjoying this cooking bit... haha)
Flatmate/friends: last night my flat mates and i went to go get sushi- and i have never had it and loved it. it was great fun. Also my flat mate Kathrin lived in Hamburg so when she took me to get my hair cut she showed me the cool places to shop and eat and go. we also went to starbucks--- ahh the taste of home. haha I have been trying to hang out with more germans than the americans. but i really like most of the Americans here, they are cool.
Bible study: was great, there were 4 germans, two other kids from ohio and the leader is from Australia! it was really fun and we are going to start to study Joshua. it was really neat to see some correlations between things and it was fun to hang out with some great people. I am excited to see where God takes this study!
exercise: i walk like everywhere, and maybe i will get a bike when the weather is better. I just joined the gym and will do a power yoga class then tone and step class. this should be fun (especially when it is taught in german!! yikes!)
Anyways-- hope your weekend goes great!!! Thanks for the comments, prays and love!
Tchus!!!
8 comments:
love the hair and your outfit! :D i was so pumped to talk to you for a little bit online this morning.
So your hair looks wonderful, and so do you. I am so sorry that I have not commented on your blog earlier haha. But as you know I do not surf the web much and I am a busy person this semester. Have a great weekend and see you in 34 days.
Much love,
ME
ahh your hair looks so cute!
thats funny, i was just craving starbucks this morning. they have everything you need in germany =]
basically i hope the weather gets better. and good luck with all your tests and papers and stuff!
<3
aww, your hair looks sooo cute! i love it!
i'm glad things are going well for you. we miss you here on the 5th floor!
=)
I love your hair cut! I haven't got skype yet, but when I do i will let you know! Love you!
those pics are pretty amazing, i love your haircut- showed some people at work, they all agreed... and thanks for the organized details, i enjoyed it haha
Always agood to catch your news and views from Europe...especially to see how God will use the Bible study.....like your new hair cut, too!
Post a Comment