This is going to be my website in order to communicate with my friends and family from America! Enjoy! Comment!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hamburg

So we went to Hamburg Yesterday. Here are alot of pictures from our trip. This is a photo of the Rathaus, or the city hall. It was beautiful inside. Some of the other students and I want to go back and watch the Parliment work.

This is Brooks, Alex Kaleb and I on a boat ride in Hambug Port Area. Many of the boats near hamburg are used for museums (they look like old pirate ships). Hamburg was neat, but I want to go back and shop. Also they have really great museums that I would like to go back and see. They have a Blind Museum and you get to go through it as if you were blind. I would really like to go to that one. Here below is brooks, kaleb and me on the boat. Good thing we did not get sea sick!! haha
Here is a statue... can you guess what restuarant is behind it? Boy were we excited to see that! haha.


The pictures below are from the International Dinner. This was a fun night, I got to see the choir, and some hip hop dances, intrepretive dances and a live band. The food was good but there were a lot of students there so it went fast! I even had a few conversations in german!! haha Here is Julia (my flatmate) and I, and then Sergio and I below that.



That is all for now. Some friends are coming over tonite for dinner, we are going to create something with the LACK of gorceries we have... haha since everything is closed we are going to make a mod podge of something. haha we shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha allison, you're so white in that last picture. your trip looks like it was so fun. :)

Anonymous said...

sounds amazing! haha i love that there's a burger king in hamburg.

hope school's going well.

PS can i have your smile? please?