SO on my way to work i see Longhorns. like real one. did you know they are almost even the same color as the texas orange. haha i was loving that.
anyways, my host parents, Heinz and Anke and its been great! My "mom" cooks, cleans, and even does my laundry. its the life. haha I am now sitting outside with the wireless on a wonderful patio enjoy the very warm weather. We just ate a great dinner and yes. THIS is the life.
work is going great. i cant believe its already been a week. on fridays the germans only work until about 2ish. Sweet! then i am going to Luneburg and to visit my flatmates from the last time i was in Germany! I am so excited to see them! it will be so fun! I will update with pictures and such.
thats all for now...
This is going to be my website in order to communicate with my friends and family from America! Enjoy! Comment!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment