This is going to be my website in order to communicate with my friends and family from America! Enjoy! Comment!

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Delmenhorst

Soo this weekend I traveled to Toledo's sister city. I had some contacts there, and it was a great time. They showed me Delmenhorst, I got a private tour of the Rathaus by the Mayor himself, and I got to stay in the house of the former Mayor! It was great. I was really shown so much love by this family. Their daughter might study at Toledo next year, and the husband and wife will be there in the fall so I will get to see them again i am sure! :)


Here is a picture of one of the mills, this city used to be a big textile city.
oh, here is the farmer's market. or the mickey d's..... i thought it was too ironic.
here is in the heart of Delmenhorst, and a really cool sculpture.... it was a busy saturday!!

The next post I will add more pictures from Bremen, it was about a half hour away and their daughter and son showed me that city. It was alot of fun....

No comments: